Calendar date and Time of Day pick lists or screens

Discussion in 'Python' started by Scott Holmes, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Scott Holmes

    Scott Holmes Guest

    I'm at a point in developing a user interface where I need to provide
    functionality for picking a date and for picking start and stop times
    for events. I've only done a brief google and found nothing in
    particular, so I thought I'd ask the community. Are there any calendar
    pick lists or screens available? I would like the user to be able to
    click a button that opens a display of a range of dates. The user would
    then select one which would then close the pick screen and provide the
    picked value for entry in a field. I need the same sort of thing for
    times of day.
    Scott Holmes http://sholmes.ws
    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/scottholmes

    Independent Programmer/Analyst Passport 4GL
    PHP HTML Composer PostgreSQL Informix 4GL, SQL
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    than are dreamt of in your philosophy

    Scott Holmes, Aug 6, 2003