Calendar date and Time of Day pick lists or screens

Scott Holmes

I'm at a point in developing a user interface where I need to provide
functionality for picking a date and for picking start and stop times
for events. I've only done a brief google and found nothing in
particular, so I thought I'd ask the community. Are there any calendar
pick lists or screens available? I would like the user to be able to
click a button that opens a display of a range of dates. The user would
then select one which would then close the pick screen and provide the
picked value for entry in a field. I need the same sort of thing for
times of day.
Scott Holmes http://sholmes.ws
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/scottholmes
(e-mail address removed)

Independent Programmer/Analyst Passport 4GL
PHP HTML Composer PostgreSQL Informix 4GL, SQL