Calendar - Event listings, large format

Brent

Hi,
Before I start to build this from scratch, wanted to check if there are any
good free ones out there that I can add to my site. I want a calendar that
displays a large format events calendar, not just a date picker. Ability to
add events to calendar and view a month at a time, with first few events
displayed in each date box.
Thanks,
Brent

Craig Deelsnyder

Brent said:
Hi,
Before I start to build this from scratch, wanted to check if there are any
good free ones out there that I can add to my site. I want a calendar that
displays a large format events calendar, not just a date picker. Ability to
add events to calendar and view a month at a time, with first few events
displayed in each date box.
Thanks,
Brent
Oooo, beware of cross-posting :) Not a favorable practice; if you post
to one group and it doesn't apply, someone will point you in the right
direction.

Anyway, there are plenty of examples I would assume on the web. Just one: