    date. I saw a suggestion that this was a z-index issue but I haven't been
    able to solve the problem. I am using IE6 on this development machine.

    Steve Blain
    Steve Blain, Jun 24, 2008

  2. Steve Blain

    Munna Guest

    On Jun 25, 1:01 am, Steve Blain <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I am using a calendar extender with a masked edit validator and masked
    > editextender that provides a dropdown calendar and a text box for date entry.
    > On the same page there are other other textboxes  in the area where the
    > calendar control appears.  When the calendar control pops up the other
    > textboxes get intermingled with the calendar control and you cannot pick a
    > date.  I saw a suggestion that this was a z-index issue but I haven't been
    > able to solve the problem.  I am using IE6 on this development machine.
    >
    > Steve Blain

    Hi
    IE 6 has this problem...
    its with dhtml layer or div popup..

    IE 7 and Firefox don't have this problem

    Previously in ie 6 i did write a javascript to hide all the
    dropdow when event a calender popup appear... and make then visible
    again when popup is gone

    Best of luck

    Munna
    www.munna.shatkotha.com
    www.munna.shatkotha.com/blog
    www.shatkotha.com
    Munna, Jun 25, 2008

  3. Steve Blain

    Steve Blain Guest

    I didn't find any different results with FireFox.
    --
    Steve Blain

    Steve Blain, Jun 25, 2008