Calendar Extender Problem

Steve Blain

Hi,
I am using a calendar extender with a masked edit validator and masked
editextender that provides a dropdown calendar and a text box for date entry.
On the same page there are other other textboxes in the area where the
calendar control appears. When the calendar control pops up the other
textboxes get intermingled with the calendar control and you cannot pick a
date. I saw a suggestion that this was a z-index issue but I haven't been
able to solve the problem. I am using IE6 on this development machine.

Steve Blain

Munna

Hi,
I am using a calendar extender with a masked edit validator and masked
editextender that provides a dropdown calendar and a text box for date entry.
On the same page there are other other textboxes  in the area where the
calendar control appears.  When the calendar control pops up the other
textboxes get intermingled with the calendar control and you cannot pick a
date.  I saw a suggestion that this was a z-index issue but I haven't been
able to solve the problem.  I am using IE6 on this development machine.

Steve Blain

Hi
IE 6 has this problem...
its with dhtml layer or div popup..

IE 7 and Firefox don't have this problem

Previously in ie 6 i did write a javascript to hide all the
dropdow when event a calender popup appear... and make then visible
again when popup is gone

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com