    PCs might have Outlook 2002).
    Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for this?
    Thanks for any tips/advice!

    ©®, Nov 24, 2003

  2. ©®

    Leslie Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:44:59 -0000, "©®" <> wrote:

    >At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar thing in
    >the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do something
    >like this.
    >How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of the
    >PCs might have Outlook 2002).
    >Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for this?
    >Thanks for any tips/advice!

    A quick look at the source code for the calendar shows that it's
    nothing more complicated than a 6 row, 6 column table. Doesn't
    require anything fancy, or any kind of 'plugin thing.'

    Leslie

    Leslie, Nov 25, 2003

  3. ©® wrote:

    > At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar
    > thing in the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do
    > something like this.
    > How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of
    > the PCs might have Outlook 2002).
    > Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for
    > this? Thanks for any tips/advice!

    ©®
    I maintain a simple calendar for our church that has been quite
    easy to maintain with any text editor (I use Quanta plus). It is at
    http://www.oursaviorlcms.org/activities/calendar/

    --
    Jerry Perkins
    http://www.jperkins.us/

    Jerry Perkins, Nov 25, 2003
  4. ©®

    BlindEye Guest

    Nice calendar Jerry. Thanks for the peek. I've been thinking of
    doing something similar for my website but don't have scheduled
    activities happening on every day.

    Rich

    BlindEye, Nov 25, 2003
  5. <posted & mailed>

    ©® wrote:

    > At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar
    > thing in the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do
    > something like this.
    > How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of
    > the PCs might have Outlook 2002).
    > Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for
    > this? Thanks for any tips/advice!

    ©®
    I forgot about the other calendar that I maintain. It works when
    there is less activity. See:
    http://www.oursaviorlcms.org/academy/activities/calendar/
    --
    Jerry Perkins
    http://www.jperkins.us/

    Jerry Perkins, Nov 26, 2003
  6. ©®

    Bob Guest

    Jerry Perkins <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > <posted & mailed>
    >
    > ©® wrote:
    >
    > > At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar
    > > thing in the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do
    > > something like this.
    > > How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of
    > > the PCs might have Outlook 2002).
    > > Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for
    > > this? Thanks for any tips/advice!

    > ©®
    > I forgot about the other calendar that I maintain. It works when
    > there is less activity. See:
    > http://www.oursaviorlcms.org/academy/activities/calendar/

    This is the one I use www.RemoteCal.com.

    Bob