Calendar like this...

©

©®

At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar thing in
the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do something
like this.
How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of the
PCs might have Outlook 2002).
Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for this?
Thanks for any tips/advice!

Leslie

At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar thing in
the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do something
like this.
How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of the
PCs might have Outlook 2002).
Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for this?
Thanks for any tips/advice!

A quick look at the source code for the calendar shows that it's
nothing more complicated than a 6 row, 6 column table. Doesn't
require anything fancy, or any kind of 'plugin thing.'

Leslie

Jerry Perkins

©® said:
At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar
thing in the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do
something like this.
How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of
the PCs might have Outlook 2002).
Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for
this? Thanks for any tips/advice!

©®
I maintain a simple calendar for our church that has been quite
easy to maintain with any text editor (I use Quanta plus). It is at
http://www.oursaviorlcms.org/activities/calendar/

BlindEye

Nice calendar Jerry. Thanks for the peek. I've been thinking of
doing something similar for my website but don't have scheduled
activities happening on every day.

Rich

Jerry Perkins

<posted & mailed>

©® said:
At http://www.commonwealthclub.org/ they have a 6 week calendar
thing in the top r-hand corner. Our non-profit org would like to do
something like this.
How would I go about doing it? We use Outlook 98 (and I think one of
the PCs might have Outlook 2002).
Or... is there a "plugin thing" that would allow ease of use for
this? Thanks for any tips/advice!

©®
I forgot about the other calendar that I maintain. It works when
there is less activity. See:
http://www.oursaviorlcms.org/academy/activities/calendar/