    Thanks
    --Peter

    , Feb 1, 2005

    wrote:
    > I was looking for a way to create HTML calendar months in some form,
    > and came across PlotCalendar::Month in CPAN. Looking at the POD, I see
    > the following line:

    > "This is a pure perl replacement for Date::Calc"

    ....immediately below the dependency warning for PlotCalendar::DateTools :)

    Chris

    , Feb 1, 2005

  3. Dylan Guest

    wrote:
    > I was looking for a way to create HTML calendar months in some form,
    > and came across PlotCalendar::Month in CPAN.

    I have been meaging to look for somthing like this also, thanks ;-)

    > Looking at the POD, I see
    > the following line:
    >
    > "This is a pure perl replacement for Date::Calc"
    >
    > Is this correct? If so, where on earth in Date::Calc can one do these
    > sorts of things??

    In the readme the line reads :
    DateTools.pm is a pure perl replacement for parts of Date::Calc

    so you can use DateTools.pm to do the same thing Date::Calc without
    installing Date::Calc.

    Dylan

    Dylan, Feb 1, 2005