Calendar output in HTML - PlotCalendar::Month?

peterkayatwork

I was looking for a way to create HTML calendar months in some form,
and came across PlotCalendar::Month in CPAN. Looking at the POD, I see
the following line:

"This is a pure perl replacement for Date::Calc"

Is this correct? If so, where on earth in Date::Calc can one do these
sorts of things??

Is this the best way to handle data-hashes -> html calendar output? I
want to be able to print out months with several lines of events in
each month. (Maybe do a Palm -> html utility?). Thoughts/comments
welcome!

Thanks
--Peter

chris-usenet

I was looking for a way to create HTML calendar months in some form,
and came across PlotCalendar::Month in CPAN. Looking at the POD, I see
the following line:
"This is a pure perl replacement for Date::Calc"

....immediately below the dependency warning for PlotCalendar::DateTools :)

Chris

Dylan

I was looking for a way to create HTML calendar months in some form,
and came across PlotCalendar::Month in CPAN.

I have been meaging to look for somthing like this also, thanks ;-)
Looking at the POD, I see
the following line:

"This is a pure perl replacement for Date::Calc"

Is this correct? If so, where on earth in Date::Calc can one do these
sorts of things??

In the readme the line reads :
DateTools.pm is a pure perl replacement for parts of Date::Calc

so you can use DateTools.pm to do the same thing Date::Calc without
installing Date::Calc.

Dylan