    slow) and I DO NOT WANT to open a new window (popup-blockers will
    cause me pain).

    Can anyone help me out?

    Keith, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Keith

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Keith" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    >I am looking to use the Calendar control in a standard way, with a
    > couple small(hopefully) differences.
    >
    > I have a textbox with a date, and a calendar button next to it, and
    > when you click the button I want to show the calendar control, where
    > the user can pick a date and update the textbox. However, when the
    > user clicks the calendar buton I DO NOT WANT to do a postback (too
    > slow) and I DO NOT WANT to open a new window (popup-blockers will
    > cause me pain).
    >
    > Can anyone help me out?

    1) Use AJAX / Anthem

    2) Use a JavaScript client-side calendar - there are loads on the web...

    Mark Rae, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Use the Asp.Net Ajax from Microsoft. It is way cool. There is a calendar
    extender control in the Ajax Control Toolkit that does the trick. Here is the
    demo page for it.
    http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Calendar/Calendar.aspx

    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZA==?=, Mar 23, 2007