Calendar popup - sort of

Keith

I am looking to use the Calendar control in a standard way, with a
couple small(hopefully) differences.

I have a textbox with a date, and a calendar button next to it, and
when you click the button I want to show the calendar control, where
the user can pick a date and update the textbox. However, when the
user clicks the calendar buton I DO NOT WANT to do a postback (too
slow) and I DO NOT WANT to open a new window (popup-blockers will
cause me pain).

Can anyone help me out?

Mark Rae

I am looking to use the Calendar control in a standard way, with a
couple small(hopefully) differences.

I have a textbox with a date, and a calendar button next to it, and
when you click the button I want to show the calendar control, where
the user can pick a date and update the textbox. However, when the
user clicks the calendar buton I DO NOT WANT to do a postback (too
slow) and I DO NOT WANT to open a new window (popup-blockers will
cause me pain).

Can anyone help me out?

1) Use AJAX / Anthem

2) Use a JavaScript client-side calendar - there are loads on the web...