calendar web control error

jacob henson

I have a user control with a calendar in it. when my main
page load with the calendar in it. the page has a java
script error. also if you try to use the calendar it give
a java script error. The calendar is just a plain, i have
not added anycode to it and the main page does not do
anything yet. It's just displaying the calendar.

ERROR: Object Expected
ERROR: Expected Identifier

Jacob Henson

The problem was the form name was "default" in the main
page, for anyone else that has that problem.