    Does anyone have any recommendations that they could let me know of that
    would suit me in this regard?
    Thanks
    ©®, Feb 12, 2006

  2. ©®

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:52:03 -0000, "©®" <> wrote:

    : I would like to add a (small) calendar to my site so that when people
    : hover over certain days they can get a "alt" type info balloon or can
    : click on the date and the info shows.
    : I am using a CSS layout so something that would fit in that would be
    : appreciated.
    : Does anyone have any recommendations that they could let me know of that
    : would suit me in this regard?
    : Thanks

    This is ideal for the use of a Table.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Feb 14, 2006

  3. ©®

    Haoyu Meng Guest

    Check out several good books on css design.
    On the other hand, calendar is probably the ideal case for using tables...

    --

    Haoyu Meng

    http://www.junxter.net
    Haoyu Meng, Aug 7, 2006
  4. ©®

    Sid Guest

    On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 16:59:00 +0800, Haoyu Meng <>
    wrote:

    : On the other hand, calendar is probably the ideal case for using tables...

    It sure is!

    Sid
    Sid, Aug 7, 2006