Calendar (with a CSS layout)

©

©®

I would like to add a (small) calendar to my site so that when people
hover over certain days they can get a "alt" type info balloon or can
click on the date and the info shows.
I am using a CSS layout so something that would fit in that would be
appreciated.
Does anyone have any recommendations that they could let me know of that
would suit me in this regard?
Thanks

Sid Ismail

: I would like to add a (small) calendar to my site so that when people
: hover over certain days they can get a "alt" type info balloon or can
: click on the date and the info shows.
: I am using a CSS layout so something that would fit in that would be
: appreciated.
: Does anyone have any recommendations that they could let me know of that
: would suit me in this regard?
: Thanks

This is ideal for the use of a Table.

Sid

Haoyu Meng

Check out several good books on css design.

--

Haoyu Meng

http://www.junxter.net

Sid

: On the other hand, calendar is probably the ideal case for using tables...

It sure is!

Sid