Calendar

Paperback Writer

Hi, i have a calendar but i just can display the days of the current month,
i can not display the days that came from the next and from the previous
month...the porpety OtherMonthStyle does not help me!!!!

Does someone know ?

Guest

OtherMonthStyle is for an alternate month besides the one you are on now
(it's June 2005, so you want a diff style for every other month but that one).

As far as I am aware you would have to write you own control to do this (I
believe the ASP.NET Calendar Control is sealed, but you can check me on
that). Also their may be better controls available for download, just search
for ASP.NET calendar custom control on google.

Good luck!

Jason Lind