    --
    Please, check my theSpoke:
    http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

    Paperback Writer, Jun 7, 2005

  2. OtherMonthStyle is for an alternate month besides the one you are on now
    (it's June 2005, so you want a diff style for every other month but that one).

    As far as I am aware you would have to write you own control to do this (I
    believe the ASP.NET Calendar Control is sealed, but you can check me on
    that). Also their may be better controls available for download, just search
    for ASP.NET calendar custom control on google.

    Good luck!

    Jason Lind

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gTCBMaW5k?=, Jun 8, 2005