CalendarMonth adn DateTime

ben

hello,

I want set the CalendarMonth control's current date with the methode
SetDate.
MSDN say that SetDate methode take a DateTime type in argument. So I
declare a DateTime instance to pass to the SetDate methode.
When I compil the compilator doesn't know the DateTime type.
The msdn say the DateTime type povide from the System namespace so I
declared like that : System::DateTime .. but nothing change.

I also include <ctime> and <time.h> but that's the same ...

Does somebody can help me ? because I don't know how to do.

Thanks for your response.

Walter Tross

hello,

I want set the CalendarMonth control's current date with the methode
SetDate.
MSDN say that SetDate methode take a DateTime type in argument. So I
declare a DateTime instance to pass to the SetDate methode.
When I compil the compilator doesn't know the DateTime type.
The msdn say the DateTime type povide from the System namespace so I
declared like that : System::DateTime .. but nothing change.

you are in the wrong newsgroup here. The right group is probably one of
microsoft.public.*
<ctime> does not contain the Microsoft things you are using