Calendars overlap : IE SP2 ; WinXP SP2

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Likhith Areekkal, Dec 23, 2004.

  1. Dear All,

    I did two calendars (framework 1.1, gridlayout - VisualStudio 2003). I
    placed them side by side and both are of the same size.

    If I view the aspx page using IE version 6.0.2800.1106; SP1 - what I see is
    exactly what I have made. I tried it on both Win Server 2000 and Win XP
    Serv. Pack 1. No complaints. Everything is fine.

    But, if I view the same using IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158; SP2
    (The OS is Win XP Serv. Pack 2) then, one portion of Calendar1 overlaps
    some portion of Calendar2. The size of the calendars differ eventhough they
    are supposed to be the same. Calendar1 has elongated horizontally.

    This has nothing to do with the display settings (resolution 1600x1200). I
    tried different resolutions without any luck.

    Is this a settings problem with IE 6.0.29; SP2? Is there any solution to
    get it corrected

    Thanks once again.

    Regards,
    Li