    cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo

    Dzieki z pomoc

    Andrzej Urbanowicz
    Andrzej Urbanowicz, Oct 17, 2009

  2. Andrzej Urbanowicz

    Luuk Guest

    Andrzej Urbanowicz schreef:
    > Poszukuje implementacji kalendarza w javacript. Znalezlem
    > implementacja z uzyciem Dojo, ale duzo rzeczy nie dziala:
    > http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html
    > (poprawnie dzia³a ze stara wersja dojo z która mam z³e wspomnienia)
    >
    > Wymagania:
    > dodawanie spotkan do kalendarza
    > przesuwania zadana w kalendarzu za pomoca myszki
    > widok : dzien, tydzien, rok
    > cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo
    >

    > Dzieki z pomoc
    >
    > Andrzej Urbanowicz

    for those of you who dont speak polish:
    http://tinyurl.com/yk36lba

    for Anrzej:
    please try in English?

    --
    Luuk
    Luuk, Oct 17, 2009

  3. Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

    I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
    http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html,
    but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
    dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.
    My requirements :
    - adding calendar events
    - move events from one day to another with mouse
    - it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
    - export it iCal format

    It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
    extends with new requirements

    Andrzej
    Andrzej Urbanowicz, Oct 19, 2009
  4. Calendar (was: Calendarz)

    Andrzej Urbanowicz wrote:

    > Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

    Do not be sorry (for that), it is _not_ an English newsgroup. It is an
    _international_ newsgroup; therefore, the language that is probably
    understood by most readers (without using a translator) is English (in all
    its shades), which has become the lingua franca of technology.

    There is also pl.comp.lang.javascript, where Polish would probably be
    understood by most readers (without using a translator), but there you might
    not receive responses as quick, diverse and useful as here.

    > I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
    > http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html,
    > but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
    > dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.

    Dojo is (sort of) "pure javascript".

    > My requirements :
    > - adding calendar events
    > - move events from one day to another with mouse
    > - it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
    > - export it iCal format
    >
    > It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
    > extends with new requirements

    So, which alternatives have you found? And if you have not found anything,
    what have you tried, both with regard to searching and programming?

    <http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Oct 19, 2009