Calendarz

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Poszukuje implementacji kalendarza w javacript. Znalezlem
implementacja z uzyciem Dojo, ale duzo rzeczy nie dziala:
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html
(poprawnie dzia³a ze stara wersja dojo z która mam z³e wspomnienia)

Wymagania:
dodawanie spotkan do kalendarza
przesuwania zadana w kalendarzu za pomoca myszki
widok : dzien, tydzien, rok
cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo

Dzieki z pomoc

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Luuk

Andrzej Urbanowicz schreef:
Poszukuje implementacji kalendarza w javacript. Znalezlem
implementacja z uzyciem Dojo, ale duzo rzeczy nie dziala:
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html
(poprawnie dzia³a ze stara wersja dojo z która mam z³e wspomnienia)

Wymagania:
dodawanie spotkan do kalendarza
przesuwania zadana w kalendarzu za pomoca myszki
widok : dzien, tydzien, rok
cos podobnego do wersji kalendarza zrobionego z uzyciem dojo

Dzieki z pomoc

Andrzej Urbanowicz

for those of you who dont speak polish:
http://tinyurl.com/yk36lba

for Anrzej:
please try in English?

Andrzej Urbanowicz

Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html,
but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.
My requirements :
- adding calendar events
- move events from one day to another with mouse
- it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
- export it iCal format

It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
extends with new requirements

Andrzej

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Andrzej said:
Sorry, I have not notice that is english group.

Do not be sorry (for that), it is _not_ an English newsgroup. It is an
_international_ newsgroup; therefore, the language that is probably
understood by most readers (without using a translator) is English (in all
its shades), which has become the lingua franca of technology.

There is also pl.comp.lang.javascript, where Polish would probably be
understood by most readers (without using a translator), but there you might
not receive responses as quick, diverse and useful as here.
I looking for implantation of Celandar in JavaScript. I found one the
http://ekrantz.com/index.php/2007/03/01/creating-a-dojo-calendar.html,
but it is not compatible with dojo 1.1 and 1.3. I am not attached to
dojo, it can be implemented even in pure javascript.

Dojo is (sort of) "pure javascript".
My requirements :
- adding calendar events
- move events from one day to another with mouse
- it should be possible to change view to day, week, month
- export it iCal format

It should not be completed but should give me possible to easily
extends with new requirements

So, which alternatives have you found? And if you have not found anything,
what have you tried, both with regard to searching and programming?

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars