Calender Control onClick event

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Kwena Seema via .NET 247, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. Hi, I'm doing a web app,what i want to achieve is: when i click a specific day on a calender control, it takes me to a specified aspx page.

    --------------------------------
    From: Kwena Seema

    -----------------------

    <Id>1s8tbum0O0WURnQvQ6ZJZA==</Id>

    Kwena Seema via .NET 247, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Hi,

    The calendar control like many server controls does a postback when any particular item on it is clicked. You will have to write code in the codebehind page in the selectionchanged event or monthchange event of the calendar control and do a server.transfer or response.redirect to the page u want.
    --
    Bharat Biyani ()
    http://www.orcim.com

    =?Utf-8?B?QmhhcmF0IEJpeWFuaQ==?=, Jul 31, 2004