Calender Control or VB.Net code

Big E

I need a control to display every Sunday for the rest of the year. Maybe a
dropdownlist that has a list on all the Sunday's for the rest of the year
like: 08/08/2004
08/15/2004
08/22/2004
I would like to have these in a dropdownlist but don't want to have to type
them all in in a array or something. Any ideas.

Thanks.

Big E

Scott Allen

Hi BigE:

I'd look at the AddDays method of the DateTime class. Given the first
Sunday, you could use this method inside a loop to initialize the
collection.