Calender with week numbers

LG

I want a script to make a calender for any month
and with week numbers. Anyone who knows how to
do that in javascript?

LG

McKirahan

LG said:
I want a script to make a calender for any month
and with week numbers. Anyone who knows how to
do that in javascript?

LG

Google "javascript calendars".

Mick White

LG said:
I want a script to make a calender for any month
and with week numbers. Anyone who knows how to
do that in javascript?

Calender
Definition:

[n] a machine that smoothes or glazes paper or cloth by pressing it
between plates or passing it through rollers
[v] press between rollers or plates so as to smooth ,glaze ,or thin
into sheets ;as of paper or cloth

I dunno how to make one of these.
Mick

Evertjan.

Mick White wrote on 11 dec 2004 in comp.lang.javascript:
LG said:
I want a script to make a calender for any month
and with week numbers. Anyone who knows how to
do that in javascript?

Calender
Definition:

[n] a machine that smoothes or glazes paper or cloth by pressing it
between plates or passing it through rollers
[v] press between rollers or plates so as to smooth ,glaze ,or thin
into sheets ;as of paper or cloth

I dunno how to make one of these.

Contemplate the common meaning and origin of calendar and cylinder.

Kalendarium (Cal- ), ii, n. [id.] , a debt-book, account-book, the
interest-book of a money-lender, because monthly interest was reckoned to
the Kalendae = the days of proclamation, Calends, first day of the month

Cylindrus , dri, m., = kulindros, a cylinder.
A. A cylindrical stone for levelling the ground, a roller, etc.
B. A precious stone ground off in the form of a cylinder

<http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/image?lookup=1999.04.0062.fig00453>

Evertjan.

Dr John Stockton wrote on 12 dec 2004 in comp.lang.javascript:

John, what do you mean by "yes"?

The OP sentence is not a question,
even though it ends on a question mark.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>, dated Sun, 12
Dec 2004 16:48:38, seen in Evertjan.
Dr John Stockton wrote on 12 dec 2004 in comp.lang.javascript:

John, what do you mean by "yes"?

The OP sentence is not a question,
even though it ends on a question mark.

You are Dutch, I believe; pretty well all the Dutch are better at
English than the majority of those who have it as their native tongue.
But the same cannot yet be expected of everyone else in Europe.

If he wishes to comply with the proper standard, then he should be
careful not to use week code of American origin, since they are AIUI
versatile rather than standard in the way that they treat weeks, and
also unreliable in implementing the International standard correctly
when they do attempt it.

Perhaps by now he's read the newsgroup FAQ, or my sig.