CALIFORNIA, USA BASED Software company OFFERING HYBRID OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT Services

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by mital.datacentrica@gmail.com, Jun 19, 2007.

  1. Guest

    We, DataCentrica (www.datacentrica.net), located in Union City, CA.,
    and founded by ex-Sun Microsystems Staff Engineers , are offering our
    software development services to you. We are more than happy to meet
    with you face-to-face at your office in order to discuss partnering
    with your company.

    WE ARE OFFERING A USA-BASED HYBRID MODEL OF OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT IN
    ORDER TO ENABLE YOU TO REALIZE THE STRATEGIC BENEFITS OF OFFSHORING.

    We have an incredible team of Sr. Network Software Engineers, all
    graduates of top engineering schools, located in Asia , who allow
    companies of all sizes tackle various projects at a substantial
    savings of 30-50% with no capital investment.

    Core Competencies: Java, J2EE, .NET, C#, PHP, Drupal, VB, Ajax,
    Flash, JSP, Servlets, Application Servers(JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere,
    SunONE 7.1), RDB( MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Ingres ), & Network
    Enterprise Architecture.

    Language barrier is no problem here ! Local engineers work with you to
    understand requirements and manage project, who then communicate with
    talented remote engineers.

    Virtual Software Engineer Program - We offer a program that combines
    the advantages of security, whereby all data remains on the company's
    premises, and low labour costs by leveraging remote access technology
    via a VPN connection. Companies can perform keystroke logging to
    monitor for added security which is encouraged.

    If interested, please contact me by phone or email in order to discuss
    contracting our services.

    Thank you!
    Regards,
    Mark Herrera-Schmitz
    DataCentrica Corp, Director, Business Development and Sales
    Cell: (510) 491-3680
    , Jun 19, 2007

  2. jacob navia Guest

    Re: CALIFORNIA, USA BASED Software company OFFERING HYBRID OFFSHORESOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT Services

    wrote:
    > Language barrier is no problem here ! Local engineers work with you to
    > understand requirements and manage project, who then communicate with
    > talented remote engineers.

    Anything you say passes through at least two people until it
    reaches the pour soul that does the coding.

    Then, anything the coder asks passes through two people until the
    question reaches you. Welcome to the misunderstandings!!!!

    > ... low labour costs by leveraging remote access technology
    > via a VPN connection

    This is the crux of the matter. But as always:

    You get what you pay for.

    jacob
    jacob navia, Jun 19, 2007