CALIFORNIA, USA BASED Software company OFFERING HYBRID OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT Services

mital.datacentrica

We, DataCentrica (www.datacentrica.net), located in Union City, CA.,
and founded by ex-Sun Microsystems Staff Engineers , are offering our
software development services to you. We are more than happy to meet
with you face-to-face at your office in order to discuss partnering
with your company.

WE ARE OFFERING A USA-BASED HYBRID MODEL OF OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT IN
ORDER TO ENABLE YOU TO REALIZE THE STRATEGIC BENEFITS OF OFFSHORING.

We have an incredible team of Sr. Network Software Engineers, all
graduates of top engineering schools, located in Asia , who allow
companies of all sizes tackle various projects at a substantial
savings of 30-50% with no capital investment.

Core Competencies: Java, J2EE, .NET, C#, PHP, Drupal, VB, Ajax,
Flash, JSP, Servlets, Application Servers(JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere,
SunONE 7.1), RDB( MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, Ingres ), & Network
Enterprise Architecture.

Language barrier is no problem here ! Local engineers work with you to
understand requirements and manage project, who then communicate with
talented remote engineers.

Virtual Software Engineer Program - We offer a program that combines
the advantages of security, whereby all data remains on the company's
premises, and low labour costs by leveraging remote access technology
via a VPN connection. Companies can perform keystroke logging to
monitor for added security which is encouraged.

If interested, please contact me by phone or email in order to discuss
contracting our services.

Thank you!
Regards,
Mark Herrera-Schmitz
DataCentrica Corp, Director, Business Development and Sales
Cell: (510) 491-3680

jacob navia

Language barrier is no problem here ! Local engineers work with you to
understand requirements and manage project, who then communicate with
talented remote engineers.

Anything you say passes through at least two people until it
reaches the pour soul that does the coding.

Then, anything the coder asks passes through two people until the
question reaches you. Welcome to the misunderstandings!!!!
... low labour costs by leveraging remote access technology
via a VPN connection

This is the crux of the matter. But as always:

You get what you pay for.

jacob