Call Access Form in browser

Evertjan.

Eric wrote on 12 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Hi: Is it possible i call access form in browser.

dear Eric,

You can call an access form what you like,
but probably you should tell what you realy want.

Show us your asp [vbs or jscript] code you have made sofar.

Eric

Almost all of my databases are in Access and some are in ASP. I want to
make a switch board in browser by which i can call the applications. If
any help or tip i would be very appreciate.

Evertjan. said:
Eric wrote on 12 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Hi: Is it possible i call access form in browser.

dear Eric,

You can call an access form what you like,
but probably you should tell what you realy want.

Show us your asp [vbs or jscript] code you have made sofar.

Mike Brind

No. None of your databases are "in ASP". What you actually have is a
series of Access database (.mdb) files. Some of them have an Access
front end (interface) on them, while others have an ASP/HTML
interface.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do what you are suggesting. You
can't "call" Access forms from ASP and display them in a browser.

--
Mike Brind

Evertjan. said:
Eric wrote on 12 aug 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Hi: Is it possible i call access form in browser.

dear Eric,

You can call an access form what you like,
but probably you should tell what you realy want.

Show us your asp [vbs or jscript] code you have made sofar.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

You should ask in an Access group. While what Mike says is correct, Access
did have something called "Data Access Pages" which, while definitely
receiving mixed reviews in its initial release, may have been improved in
the versions of Access released after I stopped working with it.