Call an ASP.NET DLL from PHP or ASP?

Kevin Spencer

Is there some overarching reason why you would want to mix these
technologies? There are situations where one is forced to, but in general
it's best to use one by itself.

As to your question, an Interop wrapper would be the only way to achieve
this.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

Bruce W.1

Kevin said:
Is there some overarching reason why you would want to mix these
technologies? There are situations where one is forced to, but in general
it's best to use one by itself.

As to your question, an Interop wrapper would be the only way to achieve
this.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer
.Net Developer
Microsoft MVP
Big things are made up
of lots of little things.

The reason is twofold.

I want to cleanly separate the business logic into a tier. For the
middle tier I'd like to use .NET.

The frontend designer does not have, and does not know, Visual Studio.

If COM interop is the only way to implement this then I guess I'm out of
luck.

Thanks.