Call and HttpsUrlConnection

Discussion in 'Java' started by oziris, Oct 3, 2005.

  1. oziris

    oziris Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to send my SOAP requests via a HttpsURLConnection. I
    looked around the Axis API unsuccessfully.

    Here where I am. I create a HttpsURLConnection. By this way I set a
    TrustManager.

    <code>
    SSLContext sslContext = SSLContext.getInstance("SSL");
    sslContext.init(
    null,
    new TrustManager[] {new MyTrustManager()},
    SecureRandom.getInstance("SHA1PRNG"));
    SSLSocketFactory sslSocketFactory = sslContext.getSocketFactory();
    URL url = new URL("...");
    HttpsURLConnection urlc = (HttpsURLConnection)url.openConnection();
    urlc.setSSLSocketFactory(sslSocketFactory);
    </code>

    The only way I find consists in creating manually my SOAP request and
    write it in the OutputStream of a socket.

    But I would like still use the Call object to construct my request.

    Even a birth of idea would be appreciated.
    Thanks and great week.

    -o--

    oziris, Oct 3, 2005