    then go to other web pages?

    Thanks a lot!

    Yi
    Yi, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Yi

    bruce barker Guest

    setup a run on demand sqlagent job to run them. then trigger the job from
    the web page.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Nov 6, 2004

  3. Yi

    Yi Guest

    Bruce,

    I was not able to find how to set up "on-demand" sql agent job. Does
    this function exist in SQL Server 2000?

    thanks,
    Yi

    Yi, Nov 6, 2004
  4. Yi

    Yi Guest

    Bruce,

    I figured out how to execute DTS from sqlagent job, but how do I pass
    parameters from the sqlagent job to the DTS packages? I have two
    global variables for the DTS packages.

    Yi, Nov 7, 2004