    Many thanks in advance for the help.

    All the best,
    nico

    Giandomenico Sica, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Giandomenico Sica

    Jeremiah Guest

    that seems to be very simple program. You just ask the user for input
    and save it to different lists. What's the point, you could write that
    program without knowing almost any python. Just get a reference book
    and you'll instantly have all the commands that you need.

    Jeremiah, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Giandomenico Sica

    KvS Guest

    Hi Nico,

    as a Dutch PhD researcher in maths also (although the field is financ.
    maths & the place Frankfurt am Main at the moment) I feel obliged to
    answer ;). Had a quick look at your page and it seems all pretty
    straightforward, at least at first sight. And as Jeremiah pointed out,
    Python is easy to learn, especially for somebody who knows his logic
    already ;). So take a day or two experimenting with a good tutorial or
    book and you'll probably know everything you need to know to get
    started with your program. Putting some time into getting to know
    Python is very rewarding I can assure you having done exactly this not
    too long ago with hardly any experience in programming.

    In case of further questions just consult this group again, people are
    friendly here :).

    Veel succes!

    - Kees

    KvS, Dec 6, 2005