Call for a cooperation

Discussion in 'Python' started by G. Sica, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. G. Sica

    G. Sica Guest

    Dear all,
    I'm a PhD researcher in logic at the University of Leiden in Holland.
    At the present I'm doing a work about the implementation of some parts
    of the Braille code related to the representation of the logical and
    mathematical symbols.
    In order to the well development of this work I will need a little
    software helping me in the execution of some automatic operations
    related to the analysis of Braille code.
    I've written the structure of the software I need.
    You can find it (including the related information) at the web-page:
    http://www.polimetrica.org/indexen.html
    I'm writing to this list because would like to know if there is someone
    interested in writing the software by using Python.
    It should then be distributed under terms of the GNU GPL license.
    I'm sorry, but my skills related to programming languages are very poor.
    Many thanks in advance for the help.

    All the best,
    nico

    G. Sica, Dec 6, 2005