Call for Freshers

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Prometric Test center, Mar 25, 2008.

  1. Call for Freshers'07
    Just dreaming about jobs in IT????
    Hi
    Greetings!!!
    Are you a fresher and looking for a bright career in booming Software
    industry...?
    Eligibility: B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA ---Fresher or Experienced
    Engineers
    Everonn is giving you better opportunity to get into the best software
    companies in India and abroad.
    How????
    - You need to take up the Psychometric test in our center to evaluate
    and enhance your (Choose one):
    1. Intelligence,
    2. Interest for the work, or
    3. Personality
    When????
    - Anytime you can come from Monday to Sunday, from Morning 7.00 am
    till evening 8.00pm.
    How much I need to pay???
    - You have to pay only the registration charges and test charges of
    Rs. 100/- per test.
    When will be the interview???
    - Once you finished your test your score will be reported to the
    companies; HR will be coming to our office and they will conduct the
    interview.
    Kindly pass this informative mail to all your friends & colleagues to
    grab the fantastic opportunity.
    Refer 10 friends and get surprise gift from Everonn.
    Prometric Test center, Mar 25, 2008