Call for Papers: 1st International Workshop on Interpreted Languages

Discussion in 'Python' started by M.-A. Lemburg, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Sebastian Bergmann, organizer of the above workshop, asked me
    to post this announcement to the relevant Python lists.

    http://www.sebastian-bergmann.de/InterpretedLanguages2004/

    I will be giving a talk on how Python is developed representing
    the PSF. Would be nice if we could get some more talks
    on Python or Python related subjects into this workshop since
    it reaches out to a much larger public than the Python specific
    conferences such as PyCon, PythonUK or EuroPython.

    The workshop is part of the Net.ObjectDays, a conference
    on OO- and Internet-based technologies:

    http://www.netobjectdays.org/node04/en/index.html

    Thanks,
    --
    Marc-Andre Lemburg
    eGenix.com

    Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Feb 20 2004)

    2004-01-23: Released mxODBC.Zope.DA 1.0.8 http://zope.egenix.com/

    M.-A. Lemburg, Feb 20, 2004