Call for papers: OOPSLA 2004

Discussion in 'C++' started by Douglas C. Schmidt, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. Hi Folks,

    On behalf of the entire OOPSLA 2004 Conference Committee, we invite
    you to contribute and actively participate in next year's OOPSLA, to
    be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, October 24-28, 2004. As past
    participants can attest, OOPSLA is widely recognized as the premier
    gathering of practitioners, researchers, educators, and students
    sharing their thoughts and experiences with object technology and its
    offshoots.

    OOPSLA offers many venues for your participation, including technical
    papers, practitioner reports, expert panels, stimulating invited
    talks, demonstrations, exhibits, posters, participant-led workshops,
    conferences-within-a-conference (one designed for educators and a
    second for doctoral students), informal "birds-of-a-feather" sessions,
    and plenty of social opportunities for networking (or just mingling).

    Please see

    http://www.oopsla.org/2004/

    for information on OOPSLA 2004. I particularly encourage you to check
    out

    http://www.oopsla.org/2004/ShowPage.do?id=CallPapers

    which includes instructions on how to submit papers to the OOPSLA
    Technical Papers track, which I am chairing. If you have any
    questions please let me know.

    Thanks,

    Doug

    --
    Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor TEL: (615) 343-8197
    Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440
    Douglas C. Schmidt, Dec 30, 2003