    Mathematics (ICAEM 2007, IAENG conference)
    From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) and Engineering
    Letters

    The 2007 International Conference of Applied and Engineering
    Mathematics
    ICAEM 2007: 2-4 July, 2007, London, U.K.
    http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html
    http://www.iaeng.net/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html
    http://www.iaeng.com/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html

    Official Journal Web Pages of Engineering Letters
    http://www.engineeringletters.com
    http://www.engineeringletters.net
    http://www.engineeringletters.org
    http://www.engineeringletter.com
    http://www.engineerletters.com
    http://www.engineerletter.com

    The conference ICAEM'07 is held under the World Congress on Engineering
    2007. The WCE 2007 is organized by the International Association of
    Engineers (IAENG), a non-profit international association for the
    engineers and the computer scientists. Our congress committees have
    been formed with over two hundred committee members who are mainly
    research center heads, faculty deans, department heads, professors, and
    research scientists from different universities like Cambridge, MIT,
    Oxford etc.

    The conference proceedings will be published by IAENG (ISBN:
    978-988-98671-5-7) in hardcopy. The full-text congress proceeding will
    be indexed in major database indexes so that it can be assessed easily.
    The Technology Research Databases (TRD) of CSA (Cambridge Scientific
    Abstracts), DBLP and Computer Science Bibliographies have promised to
    index the print proceeding in advance of its publication. And after the
    publication of the proceeding, print copies will also be sent to
    databases like IEE INSPEC, Engineering Index (EI) and ISI Thomson
    Scientific for indexing. The accepted papers will also be considered
    for publication in the special issues of the journal Engineering
    Letters. Some participants may also be invited to submit extended
    version of their conference papers for considering as book chapters
    (soon after the conference).

    The topics of the ICAEM'07 include, but not limited to, the following:

    Linear algebra and applications:
    Matrix theory
    Tensor analysis
    Combinatorial linear algebra
    Numerical linear analysis
    Computational linear algebra
    Markov chains
    Iterative methods
    Large-scale systems

    Numerical analysis:
    Numerical methods for ordinary and partial differential equation
    Computational programming of numerical algorithms
    Finite Elements
    Scientific computing
    Error analysis
    Stability problems
    Convergence analysis
    Non-linear systems
    Chaos systems
    Dynamical systems
    Simulation

    Differential equations and applications:
    Ordinary differential equations
    Partial differential equations
    Stochastic differential equations
    Difference equations
    Integral equations
    Variation methods
    Nonlinear systems
    Perturbation problems

    Probabilities and statistics:
    Probability theory
    Stochastic process
    Applied statistics

    Mathematical statistics
    Estimation Theory
    Identification
    Simulation

    Operations Research and Optimization:
    Mathematical programming
    Stochastic modeling
    Decision theory
    Game theory
    Queueing theory
    Reliability theory
    Routing theory
    Transportation problems
    Financial mathematics
    Inventory control
    Scheduling
    Optimization theory
    Linear programming
    Quadratic programming
    Convex programming
    Nonlinear programming
    Stochastic programming
    Combinatorial programming

    Discrete Mathematics and Control:
    Methods of algorithmic analysis
    Algorithms
    Combinatorial problems
    Graph theory
    Coding
    Cryptology
    Signal processing
    Real time systems
    Network optimization
    Control theory

    =========
    Submission:

    WCE 2007 is now accepting manuscript submissions. Prospective authors
    are invited to submit their draft paper in full paper (any appropriate
    style) to WCE{at}iaeng.org by 6 March, 2007. The submitted file can be
    in MS Word format, PS format, or PDF formats.

    The first page of the draft paper should include:
    (1) Title of the paper;
    (2) Name, affiliation and e-mail address for each author;
    (3) A maximum of 5 keywords of the paper.

    Also, the name of the conference that the paper is being submitted to
    should be stated in the email.

    =============
    Important Dates:

    Proposals for special conference sessions and tutorials deadline: 30
    December, 2006
    Draft Paper Submission Deadline: 6 March, 2007
    Camera-Ready papers & Pre-registration Due: 30 March, 2007
    WCE 2007: 2-4 July, 2007

    It is our target that the reviewing process and the result notification
    for each submitted manuscript can be completed within one month from
    its submission.

    =============
    ICAEM 2007 Conference Committee

    Dr. Pavlos Christodoulides
    Lecturer, General Studies Department, Higher Technical Institute,
    Cyprus

    Prof Bogdan Gabrys
    Professor, Chair in Computational Intelligence, Computational
    Intelligence Research Group,
    School of Design, Engineering & Computing, Bournemouth University, UK

    Prof. G. Ganesan
    Dept. of Mathematics, JPN College of Engineering, India

    Prof. Rosa Eva Pruneda Gonzalez
    Associated Professor, Mathematics Department, Civil Engineering School,
    University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain

    Prof. Angel Marin Gracia
    Professor of Applied Mathematics and Statistical Deparment, de la
    Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain

    Dr. Josep R. Herrero
    Assistant professor, Department of Computer Architecture, Polytechnic
    University of Catalonia, Spain

    Dr Khalid Hussain
    Director of Studies in Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, School of
    Engineering, Design & Technology (EDT4), University of Bradford, UK

    Prof. Allali Khalid
    Faculte des Sciences et Techniques de Settat, France

    Dr. Joshua R Omer
    Research scientist, Division of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Advanced
    Technology, University of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

    Prof. Sergei Sazhin (co-chair)
    Professor of Thermal Physics, School of Engineering, Faculty of Science
    and Engineering, The University of Brighton, UK

    Professor Riti Singh (co-chair; CENG FIMECHE FRAES FIDGTE)
    Professor of Gas Turbine Engineering
    Director of the Gas Turbine Technology Centre
    Director of the University Technology Centre in Performance Engineering
    Department of Power & Propulsion, School of Engineering, Cranfield
    University, United Kingdom

    Dr. Alexander Vikhansky
    Research scientist, Department of Engineering, Queen Mary University of
    London, UK

    Dr Charles H.-T. Wang
    Reader, School of Engineering & Physical Sciences, University of
    Aberdeen, King's College, UK

    Prof. Jennifer Wen
    Professor and Director of Research, Faculty of Engineering, Kingston
    University, UK

    Dr. Pihua Wen
    Lecturer, Department of Engineering, Queen Mary, University of London,
    UK

    Prof. Alastair Wood
    Professor of Engineering Mathematics, School of Engineering, Design &
    Technology, University of Bradford, UK

    Prof. Valentina Zharkova (co-chair)
    Professor of Applied Mathematics, School of Informatics, University of
    Bradford, UK

    =============
    WCE Congress Co-chairs

    Prof. David WL Hukins, CPhys, FinstP, FIPEM, FRSE
    Professor of Bio-medical Engineering
    Head of Department of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering,
    University of Birmingham, UK

    Prof. Andrew Hunter
    Professor & Head of Department
    Head of Vision and AI Research Group,
    Department of Computing and Informatics,
    Lincoln University, UK

    Prof. Alexander M. Korsunsky
    Professor of Engineering Science
    Dean, Trinity College
    Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, UK

    Prof. Leonid Gelman (honorary co-chair)
    Professor and Chair in Vibro-Acoustic Monitoring,
    Chairman of COMADIT, British Institute of NDT,
    Director, Centre of Vibro-Acoustics and Fatigue,
    Department of Process and Systems Engineering, School of Engineering
    Cranfield University, UK

    Dr. Christopher John Hogger (honorary co-chair)
    Senior Lecturer
    Department of Computing
    Imperial College London, UK

    Prof. Darek J. Ceglarek (ICMEEM honorary co-chair)
    Professor, International Manufacturing Centre, University of Warwick,
    UK
    Professor, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
    The University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
    Fellow of CIRP; Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Automation
    Science and Engineering, and ASME Transactions on Manufacturing Science
    and Engineering

    Dr. Stephen Payne (ICSBB honorary co-chair)
    University Lecturer in BioMedical Engineering
    Dean of Degrees Keble College, Head of Physiological Understanding
    through Modelling, Monitoring and Analysis Group,
    Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford, UK

    More details about the WCE 2007 can be found at:
    http://www.iaeng.com/WCE2007/index.html
    http://www.iaeng.net/WCE2007/index.html
    http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007/index.html

    More details about the International Association of Engineers, the
    journal Engineering Letters and the IAENG International Journal of
    Computer Science can be found at:
    http://www.iaeng.com/about_IAENG.html
    http://www.engineeringletters.com
    http://www.iaeng.com/IJCS/index.html
    http://www.iaeng.net/IJCS/index.html

    ********
    It will be highly appreciated if you can circulate these calls for
    papers to your colleagues.

    , Dec 20, 2006

  2. In comp.theory wrote:
    > CFP: The 2007 International Conference of Applied and Engineering
    > Mathematics (ICAEM 2007, IAENG conference)
    > From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) and Engineering
    > Letters

    > The 2007 International Conference of Applied and Engineering
    > Mathematics
    > ICAEM 2007: 2-4 July, 2007, London, U.K.
    > http://www.iaeng.org/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html
    > http://www.iaeng.net/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html
    > http://www.iaeng.com/WCE2007/ICAEM2007.html

    Just a note to remind people that this is a bogus conference,
    as all the "IAENG" conferences are.

    --Jamie. (efil4dreN)
    andrews .uwo } Merge these two lines to obtain my e-mail address.
    @csd .ca } (Unsolicited "bulk" e-mail costs everyone.)

    Jamie Andrews; real address @ bottom of message, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Pete Fraser Guest

    "Jamie Andrews; real address @ bottom of message" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Just a note to remind people that this is a bogus conference,
    > as all the "IAENG" conferences are.

    You're not reminding me because I never knew.
    How does one distinguish a real conference from a bogus one?

    Pete Fraser, Dec 21, 2006