Call for papers - VEE'14: 10th ACM Conference on Virtual Execution Environments

epetrank

VEE 2014: 10th ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on
Virtual Execution Environments (VEE'14)

http://vee2014.org

March 1-2, 2014, Salt Lake City, UT (Co-located with ASPLOS 2014)

SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Nov 14, 2013 (11:59pm, PST)

CALL FOR PAPERS:
VEE'14, co-located with ASPLOS'14, invites authors to submit
original papers related to virtualization across all layers of the
software stack down to the microarchitectural level. Topics of
interest include: virtualization support for programs and
programmers; architecture support for virtualization; operating
system support for virtualization; compiler and programming language
support for virtualization; runtime system support for
virtualization; virtual I/O, storage, and networking; memory
management; management technologies for virtual environments;
performance analysis and debugging for virtual environments; and
virtualization technologies applied to specific problem domains such
as cloud, HPC, realtime, power management, and security.

GENERAL CHAIR:
Martin Hirzel (IBM Research)

PROGRAM CO-CHAIRS:
Erez Petrank (Technion)
Dan Tsafrir (Technion)

PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau (UW Madison)
David F. Bacon (IBM Research)
Muli Ben-Yehuda (Technion & Stratoscale)
Dilma Da Silva (Qualcomm Research)
Angela Demke Brown (U of Toronto)
David Dice (Oracle)
Ajay Gulati (VMware)