call for Research Papers

managing editor

( WE APOLOGIZE IF YOU RECEIVE MULTIPLE COPIES OF THIS MESSAGE )

ARPN Journal of Systems and Software
Call for Research Papers
http://scientific-journals.org/index.php/journal

Dear Sir/ Madam,

ARPN Journal of Systems and Software is a scholarly online, open
access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary and fully refereed journal,
dedicated to the latest advancement of all theoretical and scientific
aspects of Systems and Software engineering. The objectives of the
journal are to promote and publish original high quality research and
to provide a forum to the researchers and industry practitioners for
exchanging ideas, knowledge, and experience.

We welcome original research and industry experience papers. Submitted
papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria and
manuscripts should follow the style of the journal for the purpose of
both reviewing and editing. All the submissions will be published free
of cost after peer-reviewed by the panel of experts associated with
journal.

Kindly follow the instructions at:

http://scientific-journals.org/index.php/journal/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions

You are requested to circulate this message among your colleagues and
college/university fellows.

Sincerely Yours,

Managing Editor
ARPN Journal of Systems and Software