    window.close();
    }
    </SCRIPT>

    Alvaro Gutierrez, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Alvaro Gutierrez

    Kevin Swarts Guest

    You can use Remote Scripting. I haven't used it with .Net, but did with ASP.
    You can also try XmlHttp. A while ago I was working on some code that could
    take JavaScript objects, serialize them and pass them to web service, and
    take serialized object and turn them into JavaScript objects. I had limited
    success.

    Kevin Swarts
    nAlliance Corporation - Home of nGen 2.0
    http://www.nAlliance.com

    Kevin Swarts, Aug 23, 2003