Call Parent Constructor?

xenophon

My existing 2.0 page inherits from a class that inherits from Page.
The parent class also has 2 constructors. What is the syntax for the
child class (aspx page) to call the second constructor (that has a
boolean parameter)?

Thanks.

chad.humphries

public class ChildClass: ParentClass
{
public ChildClass() : base(true)

mharen

I think you might be looking for something like this:
In vb...
MyBase.New(...)

This works for other methods, too. MyBase.Foo, etc.