call phone

Guest

This is a general questiion (before trying to crash my head with
programming)

I create a program in my PC which have an address book.

1. Can I create a program in my mobile, and when this takes sign from my
program in PC calls a phone number?

2. Can I call with my program in PC a phone number with Windows dialer?

3. Can I send an email from my program in PC? (or I must implement an SMTP
server?)

If you have a related web link, please give it!

Thanks!