    function wp_install( $blog_title, $user_name, $user_email, $public,
    $deprecated = '', $user_password = '' )

    Is there a way to call this function from python?
    CrabbyPete, Mar 31, 2011

  2. CrabbyPete

    John Bokma Guest

    CrabbyPete <> writes:

    > I have a python script that automatically loads wordpress, up to the
    > point that it asks for the admin password.
    > that is a php function call
    >
    > function wp_install( $blog_title, $user_name, $user_email, $public,
    > $deprecated = '', $user_password = '' )
    >
    > Is there a way to call this function from python?

    What do you mean with "loads" wordpress? I think the easiest thing to
    do, and what I've done in the past, is to call Wordpress via its web
    interface. I.e. instead of trying to find out how to call wp_install,
    use the post method with the right data and the right URL.

    --
    John Bokma j3b

    Blog: http://johnbokma.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/j.j.j.bokma
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: http://castleamber.com/