    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Kev
    Mantorok, May 12, 2006

  2. Mantorok

    Greg Young Guest

    Most likely the .pdb files are not there and/or the dlls are built in
    release mode.

    Cheers,

    Greg Young

    Greg Young, May 12, 2006

  3. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest

    There are no pdb files, but it was built in Debug mode.

    Kev

    Mantorok, May 12, 2006
  4. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest

    Well, there are pdb files for referenced assemblies, but there are no pdb
    files for web site's dlls.

    Mantorok, May 12, 2006
  5. Mantorok

    Greg Young Guest

    You need the pdb file .. it contains all of the line numbers mappings etc.

    Cheers,

    Greg Young

    Greg Young, May 12, 2006
  6. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest

    Where do I get them from, for some reason they're not being included...

    Kev

    Mantorok, May 12, 2006