call storedprocdeure from asp

vinodkus

dear sir/madam

I have created a stored procedure using if and else if. this stored
procedure only select
record from table. and I have done paginh\g in asp page.
so It gives error
like

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cb3'

Current Recordset does not support bookmarks. This may be a limitation
of the provider or of the selected cursortype.

/Tiecon/request_meet.asp, line 613

error line no is

rs.AbsolutePage = currentpage

I think calling of this stored proceudure is somethig different method
I m calling like this

rs.CursorType=adOpenStatic
rs.open sql,conn
pagecount = rs.pagecount

please tell me what is the problem

Thanks in advance

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Change the cursortype to adUseClient

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.- Hide quoted text -

sorry same error message display again

Anthony Jones

Change the cursortype to adUseClient

sorry same error message display again
Since this an error to do with the provider do you think it might be an idea
to specify which provider you are using?

Are you sure a rowset is being returned form the SP?