    I have 2 apps windows and web apps.
    I would like to call a windows app (.exe) from web apps.
    How do I do this?
    anonymous, Feb 22, 2005

  2. Where do you want the windows app to run? On client or server side?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 22, 2005

  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I don't know where is the best. The windows apps
    accessigng SQL server?
    anonymous, Feb 23, 2005
  4. On the server. Look at System.Diagnostics.Process class. Method Start does
    the job. But

    1. Do you realize that noone is there next to the server to look at the
    Windows application window and to press buttons?

    2. You will need to take care about granting ASP.NET rights to run the app.

    What are you trying to achieve? Why can't you access database from the web
    app?

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 23, 2005
  5. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I have windows .net application already written and I need
    to add a link to the windows aps on web.
    anonymous, Feb 28, 2005