Callback to a web page

Guest

Hi

I have need for the following functionality

In the code behind we call a web service asynchrounus, THIS PART IS SOLVED

Then we get a callback into our callback function in the code behind, then we want it to generate an event to the web page, so the web page refreshes

Does anyone have tips for how to do this

Regards
/Marcus

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

One approach is to set a flag in the async method of the webservice. read
that flag in your web page and do a meta refresh. upon correct flag you can
invoke an event (remote or local).

Guest

Thanks! I already know that approach, last way out. Dont want the page to make extra requests .... but it is an alternative ...!

Thanks!