    Does anyone have tips for how to do this

    Regards
    /Marcus

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY3VzIE9sc3Nvbg==?=, May 8, 2004

  2. One approach is to set a flag in the async method of the webservice. read
    that flag in your web page and do a meta refresh. upon correct flag you can
    invoke an event (remote or local).

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], May 8, 2004

  3. Thanks! I already know that approach, last way out. Dont want the page to make extra requests .... but it is an alternative ...!

    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY3VzIE9sc3Nvbg==?=, May 9, 2004