callback to serverside code

hzq3554055

the envirenment :.net2.0; IDE:visualstudio2005

the design page have threee button(htmlcontrol):
<input type=button value=fruit id=fruit name=fruit></input>
<input type=button value=drink id=drink name=fdrink></input>
<input type=button value=drink id=drink name=drink></input>
when the mouse over any button above,display the product-
records of this category below.
i search code and examples everywhere,and think for a long time ,but i
am blocked till now.give me a hand,thanks !