Callback

Ramkumar Nagabhushanam

Hello All,

I am writing an application in C/C++ (VC++ 6.0 compiler) within which I want
to make calls using the python FTP client (ftplib).

I want to call (for example) after the necessary iniialization has been
done:
PyObject *t = PyObject_CallMethod (_FTP, "retrlines", ...., "LIST",
c_function);
Where c_function is a callback function (prototype is - static PyObject
*c_function (char * data) ).
I am not able to get this to work. I am not sure 3rd parameter of
PyObject_CallMethod should be and if the way I have used the callback
function is right.
Any help will be most appreciated.
Regards,
Ram