Callbacks and FireFox browser

Guest

Guys,

I am trying to embed "call back" mechanism into a textbox. Everything seems
to be working fine with IE browsers but when it comes to FireFox browser
there is an interesting behavior.

For FireFox browser, it works fine on my local machine but when I deploy it
on the server it does not work....any suggestions?

Do we have to change any settings on the server to make this call back
mechanism work?

Thanks