Calling a ActiveX function from a console application

Nils

Hi,

Please could someone tell me where I am going wrong....

I have a simple ActiveX object (MFC and have tried a ATL version) that
has a simple public function that I wish to call from a console
application (as a test and then from a .NET web page later on).

When I add the COM object as a reference to the project the object
browser does not show my function and obviously won't let me use it in
the code, why is this?! - the ActiveX dll is compile and registered (I
think, do you have to 'register' functions in a special way).

Please someone put me out of my stupidity/missery.

Many thanks,

-Nils

Victor Bazarov

Nils said:
Please could someone tell me where I am going wrong....

You're cross-posting into too many newsgroups. Curb your
enthusiasm. Your question has nothing to do with C++
language (which incidentally does not define anything in
the area of "MFC", "COM", "ActiveX", and other Microsoft-
specific abbreviations) and as such is off-topic in
comp.lang.c++. Thank you.