Calling a COM object from Perl

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Topman, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Topman

    Topman Guest

    We have a commercial product developed in VB 6 and they have­ dll's
    that I would like to access from Perl. I have tried the perl exte­nded
    route without success. I do not have access to the source code. Here
    ­is a sample
    code:
    #include "EXTERN.h"
    #include "perl.h"
    #include "XSUB.h"
    #include <stdio.h>
    int Login( char *, char *);
    MODULE = Mtest PACKAGE = Mtest
    char *
    ffcbtest()
    CODE:
    HINSTANCE hLib=LoadLibrary("mydll.dll");
    printf ("Attempted to Load Library \n");
    if(hLib==NULL) {
    printf("Unable to load library!\n");
    getch();
    return;