calling a css file twise from the same page

neoswf

hi guys
im building a page that include iframes, and i've reached a question:
if the iframe page calls the same css file the container page calls,
will he load the css file again or he will read it from the cash?

thanks in advanced
NeoSwf

Barbara de Zoete

im building a page that include iframes, and i've reached a question:
if the iframe page calls the same css file the container page calls,
will he load the css file again or he will read it from the cash?

Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

Anyway, IIRC the styles in an external stylesheet are used from the file
in the cache of visitor computer.

neoswf

Barbara said:
Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

hey barbara and thank you for your post
what have you meant by that? " Has little to nothing to do with html,
has it"

?

Barbara de Zoete

what have you meant by that? " Has little to nothing to do with html,
has it"

Well, what files (with styles, scripts or what ever) are used, from where,
and how has little to nothing do with html. It is not a markup issue and
you posted your question to a markup group, alt.html. I think
alt.www.webmaster might have been more appropriate, or some other group
less specifically targeted at markup topics, maybe even ciwas. Not that it
matters so much as to us having to discuss a very long time about it :)

Travis Newbury

Barbara said:
Well, what files (with styles, scripts or what ever) are used, from where,
and how has little to nothing do with html. It is not a markup issue and
you posted your question to a markup group, alt.html. I think
alt.www.webmaster might have been more appropriate, or some other group
less specifically targeted at markup topics, maybe even ciwas. Not that it
matters so much as to us having to discuss a very long time about it :)

Damn Barb, why not just killfile the fool and be done with it.