    will he load the css file again or he will read it from the cash?

    thanks in advanced
    NeoSwf

    neoswf, Jan 29, 2006

  2. On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 15:40:03 +0100, neoswf <> wrote:

    > im building a page that include iframes, and i've reached a question:
    > if the iframe page calls the same css file the container page calls,
    > will he load the css file again or he will read it from the cash?

    Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

    Anyway, IIRC the styles in an external stylesheet are used from the file
    in the cache of visitor computer.

    --
    ______PretLetters:
    | weblog | http://www.pretletters.net/_private/weblog.html |

    Barbara de Zoete, Jan 29, 2006

  3. neoswf

    neoswf Guest

    Barbara de Zoete wrote:
    > Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

    hey barbara and thank you for your post
    what have you meant by that? " Has little to nothing to do with html,
    has it"

    ?

    neoswf, Jan 29, 2006
  4. On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:07:30 +0100, neoswf <> wrote:

    > Barbara de Zoete wrote:
    >
    >> Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

    > what have you meant by that? " Has little to nothing to do with html,
    > has it"

    Well, what files (with styles, scripts or what ever) are used, from where,
    and how has little to nothing do with html. It is not a markup issue and
    you posted your question to a markup group, alt.html. I think
    alt.www.webmaster might have been more appropriate, or some other group
    less specifically targeted at markup topics, maybe even ciwas. Not that it
    matters so much as to us having to discuss a very long time about it :)

    Barbara de Zoete, Jan 29, 2006
  5. Barbara de Zoete wrote:
    > >> Has little to nothing to do with html, has it.

    > > what have you meant by that? " Has little to nothing to do with html,
    > > has it"

    > Well, what files (with styles, scripts or what ever) are used, from where,
    > and how has little to nothing do with html. It is not a markup issue and
    > you posted your question to a markup group, alt.html. I think
    > alt.www.webmaster might have been more appropriate, or some other group
    > less specifically targeted at markup topics, maybe even ciwas. Not that it
    > matters so much as to us having to discuss a very long time about it :)

    Damn Barb, why not just killfile the fool and be done with it.

    Travis Newbury, Jan 30, 2006