Calling a Java/AXIS web service from C#?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Asaf, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Asaf

    Asaf Guest

    Hi,

    The web service I am trying to communicate is based on Java with AXIS.

    When trying to invoke a web service from C#.NET I am getting the error:

    An unhandled exception of type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException'
    occurred in system.web.services.dll

    Additional information: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

    Thanks for any help,

    Asaf
    Asaf, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Asaf

    Guest

    Hello,

    I have the same problem ? Did you find any way to solve this problem ?
    Thank you.
    Philippe

    , Apr 22, 2005