Calling a static method from a VB Module in ASP.Net

brianbender77

I have a standard ASP.net page in which I am attempting to call a
static method in a VB module under ASP.Net. In the Code Behind I have
no problem referncing it. Why can't I call it inside of <% %> tags on
the HTML page? It does not recognize the function name even if I
refernce it with Modulename.method. What is the work around if I do not
want a Code behind page for this page?

Brock Allen

It should work. I suspect that you're not using the correct namespace. Use
ildasm.exe to to open the DLL to find out what the full namespace is.