calling a task in rant at any time (not just as a prerequisite)

bwv549

In rant, we call a task by denoting it as a dependancy:

task :test => [:build] do # calls :build before :test
-whatever-
end

How do you call a task at the end of (or inside) a block?

task :myaction do
-some action-
end

task :eek:theraction do
-some stuff here-
*** how to call :myaction here? **
end (** or here? **)

Thanks

Eric Armstrong

In Rake, I put the contents of the :myaction
task into a method. Then invoke the method
from either task.

Beats the hell out of make or ant...