calling a webservice cause access denied error only from remote computer!

Jéjé

Hi,

I've a simple web page (on server A), where I call a webservice (on server
B).
the webservice allow only windows authenticated users.
so I've added the impersonate tag in the web.config file
etc..

if I open my ASPX page from the server A himself, I see the result of the
webservice
if I open the same page with the same login from any other computer on the
network, the webservice return an access denied error!!!

any idea?
what is the problem?

thanks.

Jerome.

JiangZemin

Jéjé said:
Hi,

I've a simple web page (on server A), where I call a webservice (on server
B).
the webservice allow only windows authenticated users.
so I've added the impersonate tag in the web.config file
etc..

if I open my ASPX page from the server A himself, I see the result of the
webservice
if I open the same page with the same login from any other computer on the
network, the webservice return an access denied error!!!

any idea?
what is the problem?

thanks.

Jerome.

Hi, i hope this link helps:
http://www.xmlwebservices.cc/index_FAQ.htm (esp. first FAQ item)

also, maybe you should try posting this question on the webservices group?