Calling a webservice in Dotnet using HTTP-POST and input mime type

Arthur Marinis via .NET 247

When generating a HTTP-POST using an input MIME type of XML we get the
following error when generating the class in C# using the wsdl.exe tool
provided by Microsoft.
// CODEGEN: The operation 'wsGetMemberDetails' from namespace
'http://jm002772:5555/invoke/sp.web.arf/' was ignored. No input MIME
formats were recognized.
Note that the class is generated but only contains the constructor.
When creating a HTTP-POST with URL Encoding, there is no problem. Same for
HTTP-GET.