    to see!
    Thanks,
    Hilla
    Hilla, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Hilla

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...
    > Hi,
    > Im supposed to write an activeX dll that will be called by javascript
    > (with the OBJECT TAG) and was wondering if its supposed to have any
    > special features or its a regular activeX dll.
    > Also I would like to know if it matters if its written in C++ or VB,
    > and if someone has sample C++ code that does this i will be grateful
    > to see!
    > Thanks,
    > Hilla

    Since ActiveX works only in MSIE, your best bet is to check the microsoft
    groups. And no, it wouldn't matter what language it was written in. Most
    common these days, I believe, is C#/.NET.

    Here's some links from Google groups:
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?q=javascript activex dll&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wg

    ~kaeli~
    Murphy's Law #2000: If enough data is collected, anything
    may be proven by statistical methods.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Oct 21, 2004