Calling all IE6 users - desperately need help tracking a JavaScript error

Ben Fidge

Dear All

I've got a javascript occuring on a live site but cannot recreate it using
my version of IE 6!! And therefore cannot debug it! Our site is
http://cobas.co.uk

The error I'm getting is:

Message: Object expected

JavaScript url: http://cobas.co.uk/Default.aspx

JavaScript line number: 445

Page url: http://cobas.co.uk/Default.aspx

User agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322)

I'm logging the error using James Newton-Kings javascript logger
(http://www.newtonsoft.com/blog/archive/2006/05/02/98.aspx)

The version of IE 6 I'm using is 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 and
this DOES NOT raise the error, and neither do recent versions of Mozilla,
Opera and IE7.

Out of 775 sessions, there have been 118 of the above errors which is truly
worrying.

Can anyone suggest ways of tracking this down because I just can't recreate
it myself?

Hugely grateful

Ben

MaybelleMa