Calling all Java/JBuilder programmers your articles/tips wanted

hiq2q

To everybody who programs in Java/JBuilder.

I have a website that is a repository of Java/JBuilder Tips and
Articles. All members have the ability to search over 38,000 news
articles just like google. Membership is free, and I ask that everyone
who programs in Java/JBuilder to contribute to my website to share
information to other Java/JBuilder programmers.
http://www.DevSuperPage.com a.k.a Developer's Super Page.com is the
name of my website. All code that is in the tips or articles has the
correct font style and color; just the way it appears in JBuilder's
Code editor. See example:
http://www.devsuperpage.com/main.asp?F=Articles/views/JBuilder/art_3-24.asp

Joe Darley
Delphi/Web Developer